Last modified Feb 1, 2013
Birth: Jan 8, 1980.
Institute of Control Sciences RAS
65 Profsoyuznaya str., 117997 Moscow, Russia
Tel: (+7-495) 334-8829
Fax: (+7-495) 420-2016, (+7-495) 334-9340
Email: polyakov ipu.ru
- 2005 PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Voronezh State University, Russia
- 2003 Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Voronezh State University, Russia
- 2001 Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Voronezh State University, Russia
Areas of Interest:
- in Control Theory
- Relay Time Delay Control Systems
- Sliding Mode Control Systems
- Optimal Control of Hybrid Systems
- Fixed-Time Control Algorithms
- in Differential Equations
- Differential Equations with a Discontinuous Right-Hand Sides
- Time Delay Systems
- Finite-Time and Fixed-Time Stability
- Implicit and Non-Smooth Lyapunov Functions
- in Computer Science
- Combinatorial Algorithms
- 2007-2008 PostDoc Position in Control Department, CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico
- 2012-2013 PostDoc Position in INRIA Lille Nord-Europe, France
- 2004-2007(Lecturer), 2008-2010(Assistant Proffesor)
Voronezh State University, Faculty of Applied Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics,
Department of Calculus and Applied Information Technologies.
- 2011, Letov Prize, Institute of Control Sciences, Russian Acaemy of Sciences
Committees and Memberships:
- Member of IFAC Technical Committee: 2.3. Nonlinear Control Systems, since 2012
- IEEE Member of Control Systems Society, since 2004
- Plenary talk "Lyapunov function method for discontinuous systems with Sliding modes", XXIII Voronezh Summer Mathematical School, 3-9 may 2009, Voronezh.
- Chairman of the session "Delay Systems II", 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Cancun, Mexico, 2008.
- Conference Tutorial Course "Lyapunov Function Method for Nonlinear and Discontinuous Systems", 6th IEEE International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control (CCE-2009), November 10-13, 2009, Toluca, Mexico.