Last modified Feb 17, 2014.
Mikhail V. Khlebnikov
July 13, 1973, Moscow, Russia.
Head of Laboratory.
Institute of Control Sciences RAS
65 Profsoyuznaya str., 117997 Moscow, Russia
Tel.: (+7 495) 334 7641
Fax: (+7 495) 420 2016
E-mail: khlebnik ipu.ru
- 2010: Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics (Highest scientifical degree in Russia) from Institute of Control Sciences RAS.
- 1999: Candidate of Science in Physics and Mathematics (Russian equivalent to Ph.D.) from Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University).
- 1998: Postgraduate degree in Mathematical Analysis from Moscow State Pedagogical University.
- 1995: M.S. in Mathematics from Moscow State Pedagogical University, Dept. of Mathematics.
- 2005 – present : Institute for Control Sciences RAS, Moscow, Russia; Senior Researcher,
Leading Researcher, Principal Researcher, Head of Laboratory.
- 1998 – 2005: Moscow State Pedagogical University,
Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (Technological University) ; associate professor.
30 papers in referred journals, 15 contributions at conference proceedings (in English).
Over 100 in total.
Areas of interest:
Robust stability, Robust control.